DYN201 - Portals: Why and How to Create Customer Service and Partner Portals
A portal can be used to share Dynamics 365 CE data and even process transactions directly with customers, partners or external sales reps. Power App Portals can be a great and easy-to-implement solution, or they can be a frustrating dead-end depending upon your exact needs.
In this session we will look at the many different options for information sharing portals, discuss the pros and cons of each, and help you to make an informed decision about your Dynamics 365 integrated portal. You will also learn now to create your own portal through a series of short demos that you can refer back to later.
• A review of 5+ portal options for Dynamics 365
• E-commerce portals and how they differ from Power Apps Portals
• Portal integration options
• A 5-step process for creating your own PowerApp portal - in short video format that you can refer back to after the event
Thursday, September 29th 2022, 10:50 am
PixelMill, RD, MVP
BV202- One-Stop-Viva-Shop | Your Guide to all Facets of Microsoft Viva
Microsoft Teams has evolved into a highly productive tool that is much more than meets the eye. As many organizations are clamoring to connect disparate digital tools into an intuitive and holistic digital workspace, Teams has positioned itself as the single pane to your digital workplace. The recent launch of Microsoft Viva, Microsoft's employee experience platform, depends upon Microsoft Teams' unique capabilities as the central hub to a successful digital workplace.
In this session, you'll learn how Microsoft Teams and the facets of Microsoft Viva connects the dots and can bring transparency, efficiency, and productivity to your workforce.
Walk away with practical applications to configure and architect Microsoft Teams as the dashboard to your Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Viva empowered digital workspace.
In this session:
• Understand how Viva Connections, Topics, Learning, Insights, and additional modules integrate with Teams
• Successful patterns when rolling out Viva components in your organization
• Licensing and integration requirements
Thursday, September 29th 2022, 3:30 pm
Microsoft MVP, Collab365 Community Manager, and Independent Consultant
PLT204 - Creating Robust Solutions with Power Apps Portals, Power Automate, DataVerse & MS 365 Lists
While Power Apps canvas apps are easy to build, they unfortunately don't allow for much interaction with external users, especially not anonymous ones. While that may seem like a hard gap to cross, with Power Apps Portals, you can do just that!
Join Nick Brattoli as he demonstrates some of the capabilities of Power Apps Portals, DataVerse, Power Automate, and even Microsoft lists in this information-packed hour.
He'll show things such as:
• Data structures with DataVerse and Microsoft Lists
• An overview of the Power Apps Portals interface vs canvas apps
• A simple Power Apps Portal that allows users to view and enter information
• How to use Power Automate to send data between Lists and DataVerse and your portal
If you're a pro at Power Apps canvas apps already, come check out this session to see what else is possible!
Friday, September 30th 2022, 12:30 pm
Independent consultant working with platform alignment and no-code solutions with SharePoint and/or PowerApps
APP303 - Case Study: Manage SharePoint News with Power Apps
As the complexity of a SharePoint page grows beyond the first few News web parts, the work of content managers and contributors also increases.
This session walks through approaches to making it easier for users - via SharePoint, Teams, or mobile devices - to promote or demote posts or make posts show up in the right place without manually setting file properties.